Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Time: May 14, 2015 from 6pm to 7pm
Location: Kits, near beach. RSVP here or to firstname.lastname@example.org for address
Event Neighbourhood and Type: kitsilano, recycling, plastics
Organized By: Alison Bealy, Ross Moster, Laura Lee Coles, and Kits Village
Latest Activity: May 11, 2015
Thursday, May 14
Kits Plastic Recycling Depot 6-7 pm. Please arrive by 6:45.
Drop your clean plastics off at our recycling depot.
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Foil lined bags (packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.
The recycling depot is generously supported by a Greenest City Neighbourhood Small Grant from the Vancouver Foundation and the City of Vancouver, and administered by Kits Neighbourhood House.