Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Time: January 15, 2015 from 6pm to 7pm
Location: near beach
Event Neighbourhood and Type: kitsilano
Organized By: Ross Moster, Laura Lee Coles, and Kits Village
Latest Activity: Jan 15, 2015
Thursday, January 15
Kits Plastic Recycling Depot 6-7 pm. Please arrive between 6 and 6:45. Location near beach.
Drop your clean plastics off at our recycling depot.
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Foil lined bags (packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.
Most of the year (April-Dec) it's free, but the 2014 Neighbourhood Small Grant $ can't spill over, so we have to collect $ this time. Donations requested are $6/large (3 ft x4ft) full bag or $3/1/2 bag, etc.
If you'd like to opt out of event invitations or other types of messages from the Village Vancouver website visit your email settings page here: http://www.villagevancouver.ca/profiles/profile/emailSettings.