Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Time: March 17, 2016 from 6pm to 7pm
Location: Kits, near beach (RSVP here or to firstname.lastname@example.org for address)
Event Neighbourhood and Type: kitsilano, recycling, plastic, zero waste
Organized By: Alison Bealy, Ross Moster, Laura Lee Coles, and Kits Village
Latest Activity: Mar 13, 2016
Drop off your clean plastics at our monthly recycling depot. Please arrive no later than 6:45.
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Foil lined bags (packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.
Cost: Most of the year it's free, but the 2015 Neighbourhood Small Grant $ can't spill over, so we have to collect $ this time. Requested donation is $7/full large bag or $4/1/2 bag, etc.
Location: Near Maple and Cornwall. Address will be sent out a day or two before to all RSVPers.
RSVP: email@example.com or here.