Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Time: February 19, 2015 from 6pm to 7pm
Location: Kits, near beach (RSVP here or to firstname.lastname@example.org for address)
Event Neighbourhood and Type: kitsilano
Organized By: Ross Moster, Laura Lee Coles, and Kits Village
Latest Activity: Feb 19, 2015
Thursday, February 19
Kits Plastic Recycling Depot 6-7 pm. Please arrive by 6:45.
Drop your clean plastics off at our recycling depot.
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Foil lined bags (packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.
Most of the year (April-Dec) it's free, but the 2014 Neighbourhood Small Grant $ can't spill over, so we are collecting $ this time. Donations requested are $6/full bag or $3/1/2 bag, etc.