Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Drop off your clean plastics at our monthly recycling depot. Pre-sort your plastics and arrive no later than 6:45. (Please note that we can't accept anything before 6 pm.)
We'll have a Kits Village community seed library present - pick up up some free seeds for your garden, swap or donate seeds.
Kits Community Centre, 2690 Larch Ave. The depot will be held in the patio outside of the south entrance to the community centre, immediately north of 12th and Larch.
RSVP: email@example.com or here
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics (#1 thru #7, but w/metal parts etc. removed),
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Foil lined bags (packaging and wraps).
If you're driving, it's best to park either on 12th Ave eastbound or on Larch south of 12th.
Next depot: Thursday, June 14.
WANT TO HELP? We're looking for one or two additional volunteers to help us from 6-7 pm on the evening of the depot.
The depot is supported part of the year by a Greenest City Neighbourhood Small Grant from the City of Vancouver and the Vancouver Foundation, administered by Kits Neighbourhood House.
If you'd like to opt out of event invitations or other types of messages from the Village Vancouver website visit your email settings page here: http://www.villagevancouver.ca/profiles/profile/emailSettings.