Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Time: October 26, 2015 to November 1, 2015
Location: Greater Vancouver
Street: West 8th Ave
Website or Map: http://bikehub.ca/bike-to-work
Event Neighbourhood and Type: greater, vancouver, community
Organized By: HUB
Latest Activity: Oct 25, 2015
Register FREE Today at bikehub.ca
It's easy, fun (and free) to participate in Bike to Work Week. Here's how it works:
1. Register for Bike to Work Week (Oct 26-Nov 1) at bikehub.ca. You can start a team, join a team or register solo. If you registered last spring or in 2014 you do not need to re-register - simply login and log a trip to be considered a fall participant!
2. Encourage your colleagues to join your team and help you win more prizes!
3. Log your trips during Bike to Work Week to be entered to win amazing prizes.You can either log your trip by mapping it or by simply entering your total kilometres cycled.
4. Check the Celebration Station Map and make sure to stop by for free food, drinks, resources, bike tune-ups, and more prizes. The map will be available after September 15th.
5. Consider becoming a member of HUB to support cycling improvements and bike education around the region.