Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Come recycle all those pesky plastics that can't go into your Blue Bin. Although the City is taking more recycling products than previously there are still things you can bring to the depot like chip packets and Styrofoam.
RSVP here or to email@example.com
1) soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2) hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3) styrofoam blocks,
4) styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5) styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6) wax lined beverage containers,
7) milk cartons (separate from other beverage containers),
8) foil lined bags packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.