Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
For the next three months the Kits Village Plastic Recycling night will be hosted at the 8th and Vine Pocket Market.
Pop our next recycling night in your calendar:
Thurs 17th July
Thurs 14th August
Thurs 18th September
3pm - 7pm
8th and Vine Pocket Market
Drop off your plastics and pick up some tasty local veggies.
The Kits Recycling night is possible thanks to a Greenest City Grant from the City of Vancouver and Vancouver Foundation. Thanks also to Kitsilano Neighbourhood House.
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Milk cartons (separate from other beverage containers),
8. Foil lined bags packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.
You can also email Natasha to RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org