Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Time: May 19, 2016 from 6pm to 7pm
Location: Kits, near beach (RSVP here or to email@example.com for address)
Event Neighbourhood and Type: kitsilano, recycling, plastic, zero waste
Organized By: Alison Bealy, Ross Moster, Laura Lee Coles, and Kits Village
Latest Activity: May 18, 2016
Drop off your clean plastics at our monthly recycling depot. Please arrive no later than 6:45.
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Foil lined bags (packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.
Location: Near Maple and Cornwall. Address will be sent out a day or two before to all RSVPers.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or here.
The depot is supported in part by a Greenest City Neighbourhood Small Grant from the City of Vancouver and the Vancouver Foundation, adminstered by Kitsilano Neighbourhood House.