Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Time: July 14, 2016 from 6pm to 7pm
Location: Westside Community Food Market
Street: Kits House, 7th and Vine
Event Neighbourhood and Type: kitsilano, recycling, zero waste
Organized By: Alison Bealy, Ross Moster, Charlotte Roth, and Kits Village
Latest Activity: Jul 13, 2016
Kits Plastic Recycling Depot 6-7 pm. Please arrive no later than 6:45.
During the summer, the depot will be at the Westside Community Food Market (Kits Neighbourhood House, 7th and Vine).
Thurs July 14
Thurs August 18
Thurs September 15
Drop off your clean plastics and pick up some tasty local veggies.
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Foil lined bags (packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.
The Depot is supported in part by a Greenest City Grant from the City of Vancouver and Vancouver Foundation, administered by Kitsilano Neighbourhood House. Thanks also to Kits House and SPEC for hosting the summer depots.