Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Time: January 14, 2016 from 6pm to 7pm
Street: near Maple and Cornwall, RSVP for location
Phone: RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or here
Event Neighbourhood and Type: kits, recycling, zero waste
Organized By: Ross Moster, Alison Bealy, Laura Lee Coles, Kits Village Vancouver
Latest Activity: Jan 14, 2016
Drop off your clean plastics at our monthly recycling depot. Please arrive no later than 6:45.
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Foil lined bags (packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.
The depot is supported in part by a Green Neighbourhood Small Grant from the City of Vancouver and the Vancouver Foundation. Thanks also to Kitsilano Neighbourhood House.
Location: Near Maple and Cornwall. Address will be sent out a day or two before to all RSVPers.
RSVP: email@example.com or here.
If you'd like to opt out of event invitations or other types of messages from the Village Vancouver website visit your email settings page here: http://www.villagevancouver.ca/profiles/profile/emailSettings.