Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Time: August 13, 2015 from 5:30pm to 7pm
Location: Westside Community Food Market
Street: Kits House, 7th and Vine
Event Neighbourhood and Type: kitsilano
Organized By: Alison Bealy, Ross Moster, Laura Lee Coles, and Kits Village
Latest Activity: Aug 11, 2015
Kits Plastic Recycling Depot 5:30-7 pm. Please arrive no later than 6:45.
During the summer, the depot will be at the Westside Community Food Market.
Thurs July 16
Thurs August 13
Thurs September 17
Drop off your clean plastics and pick up some tasty local veggies.
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Foil lined bags (packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.
The Depot is supported in part by a Greenest City Grant from the City of Vancouver and Vancouver Foundation. Thanks also to Kitsilano Neighbourhood House.
If you'd like to opt out of event invitations or other types of messages from the Village Vancouver website visit your email settings page here: http://www.villagevancouver.ca/profiles/profile/emailSettings.