Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
1st 2012 meeting DOODLE HERE:
Meeting set for Thursday, May 10, 7-8:30 PM.
How to get involved:
1. Join the planning group. 1st 2012 meeting: http://www.doodle.com/szrn2i8253s35wh7.
2. General volunteers needed to help setup, break down, and be at the booth during the day to promote Village Vancouver.
3. With demonstration projects. New demo projects welcome. Post your idea, and we'll get back to you about it.
4. Promote your village.
5. Promote your VV working group or network.
6. Banners/sign making.
7. TENTS(canopies) and tables needed!
2012 actvities: http://ow.ly/bh3nG
2011 activities (for ideas): http://ow.ly/5erCy
2010 activities (for ideas): http://ow.ly/5erDz
Check out photos from the demo village at the 2010 People's Summit/ Main St Car Free Day:
Hi all,We're meeting tonight from 7-9 at the Falafel place on Main St., just south of 14th and JJ Beans.If you can't make it, but want to participate in the planning, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or respond to this post.Cheers,Ross…Continue
1st 2012 meeting TONIGHT: Thursday, May 10, 7-8:30 PM Meet at site location (13th & Main, west side of street); we'll go to a coffee shop (JJ Beans at 14th) or eatery a little later (and may go to 9 pm if needed.)Tonight's draft agenda:1. Recap…Continue
Hi all,This year's demo village is going to be amazing!Join us for our 1st meeting!…Continue
Hey demo village gardeners...This Weekend (Oct 8-9):4 Free and near Free Gardening Workshops with Gardening for the Faint of Heart and Food Security for the Faint of Heart author Robin WheelerOct 8Concepts in Year Round Gardeningdetails and…Continue