Vancouver's Leader in Transition toward Strong, Resilient, Complete Communities
Time: March 19, 2015 from 6pm to 7pm
Location: Kits, near beach (RSVP here or to email@example.com for address)
Event Neighbourhood and Type: kitsilano, recycling, plastic, zero waste
Organized By: Ross Moster, Laura Lee Coles, and Kits Village
Latest Activity: Mar 19, 2015
Thursday, March 19
Kits Plastic Recycling Depot 6-7 pm. Please arrive by 6:45.
Location near beach.
Drop your clean plastics off at our recycling depot.
1. Soft plastics, i.e. any plastic bags, wraps or packaging,
2. Hard plastics, i.e. any hard plastics, but w/metal parts etc. removed,
3. Styrofoam blocks,
4. Styrofoam containers, i.e. cups and food take out containers,
5. Styrofoam peanuts and other "soft" styrofoam,
6. Wax lined beverage containers,
7. Foil lined bags (packaging and wraps).
Please sort your plastics before you come by.
Most of the year (April-Dec) it's free, but the 2014 Neighbourhood Small Grant $ can't spill over, so we have to collect $ this time. Donations requested are $6/full bag or $3/1/2 bag, etc.